Need a sat nav - help please

Been thinking for ages about the navigo one, but not sure about dont understand how to get the tomtom and its not legal anyway. So what is a good sat nav? I dont want to spend more than £100, I wont use it that much and wont be going abroad. So any help please?

11 Comments

i bought the Binatone x350 2nd edition for £50 from Asda and am very pleased with it.

totalpda have some good refurbs.
I jsut bought the Tomtom one XL for £104 with free delivery using the code off here. Brilliant and map share is really good. Highly recommended. Had a 300 before that. I really think TOmtom are the best

Aquatic;5316930

I really think TOmtom are the best

+1

I have tried others.

I got the tomtom one for £85 from cdiscount and was well happy with it - some tit nicked it a coule of weeks ago though so I just got myself the navigo one from ebuyer and stuck tomtom on it so I'm not as annoyed if I loose it again!

I'd happily reccomend either but wouldn't go for the navigo unless your prepared to put tomtom on it - the turbodog software it comes with seems to have some strange ideas on the best route to take from my trials with it.

take a look

what phone have you got, if its a smart phone you can install tomtom on it, i use my Nokia n73 as my satnav

Original Poster

worto03;5317128

I got the tomtom one for £85 from cdiscount and was well happy with it - … I got the tomtom one for £85 from cdiscount and was well happy with it - some tit nicked it a coule of weeks ago though so I just got myself the navigo one from ebuyer and stuck tomtom on it so I'm not as annoyed if I loose it again!I'd happily reccomend either but wouldn't go for the navigo unless your prepared to put tomtom on it - the turbodog software it comes with seems to have some strange ideas on the best route to take from my trials with it.

Thanks, I was gona go for the Navigo a few months back but the whole putting tomtom thing on worried me! Will have a look at cd discount and see what they got

Original Poster

dude786;5317182

what phone have you got, if its a smart phone you can install tomtom on … what phone have you got, if its a smart phone you can install tomtom on it, i use my Nokia n73 as my satnav

I am getting a Nokia 5800 but wont it use all my internet usage up?

dude786;5317182

what phone have you got, if its a smart phone you can install tomtom on … what phone have you got, if its a smart phone you can install tomtom on it, i use my Nokia n73 as my satnav

can you do this with an iphone too?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 534
    3. Pink Balls11
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963003

See more discussions