Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a sim only deal under £10

Hi guys

I am with O2 and my contract ends this month. I am on 200min and 400 texts, paying just under £7 p/m (I took a 12 month contract and Quidco).

I want 300mins if possible and 200text is fine, taking Quidco into consideration, whats the best deal?

I came up with Vodafone £15p/m (600 mins and Unlim text) on a 12 month contract = £180, minus Quidco at £100 = £6.67p/m.

Can anyone beat this?

7 Comments

If you only need 300 minutes they have a £10 per month tariff,300 mins,unlimited texts and £50 quidco,which makes it slightly cheaper,£5.84 per month

Original Poster

Yeah saw that too man, rep left for the effort.

Original Poster

actuly I cant add rep as they have changed the system and I dont know how to add it.

Have a look at the fourth hottest (currently) deal this month.

£10 Tesco, 1 month rolling contract : 500 mins, unlimted text and 500 mb internet.

Only on until 10th Oct

Original Poster

Thanks Gym but its a little too much as I dont need the internet.

was gonna suggest same as gym, tesco deal, i am dying to get that deal as well but tied into a contract for another 9 months, i think you should get the tesco deal before the offer end date and that way you have got it if you need it (better than regretting later) and in the meantime keep looking around for another deal atleast you wont be tied in a long contract and you wont be paying too much as well for not having a contract.

Have a look at the fourth hottest (currently) deal this month.

£10 Tesco, 1 month rolling contract : 500 mins, unlimted text and 500 mb internet.

Only on until 10th Oct

best deal around just got it,,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      2. Google assistant notification811
      3. cheap glasses websites811
      4. Which android box?49

See more discussions