Groups

Need a smartphone clamp with cold shoe adapter - help

I'm looking for something like this (will add link to comments) but cheaper, need to be able to attach to tripod and then attach mic on top.

Can't find any cheper ooptions, only ones in the US. Any ideas?

10 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "Dantooine" 5th May

selfie stick?

Type tripod phone mount in to Google. Loads. Also type same on eBay. This one is dispatched from London Look at this on eBay ebay.co.uk/itm…859

Original Poster

wayners

Type tripod phone mount in to Google. Loads. Also type same on eBay. This … Type tripod phone mount in to Google. Loads. Also type same on eBay. This one is dispatched from London Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282444034859

Thanks but it needs to have a cold shoe adapter on top so I can mount a mic. I have one like that already

Go ebay China then. ​Can't see anything from UK. Various adaptor that will screw on the above holder but not really what you want. Be a bodge

Original Poster

wayners

From China Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262944929765

I did see that one but worried there would be import fees. Would that be the case?
    Just noticed this doesn't have the right mount at the bottom

Edited by: "Dantooine" 5th May

Dantooine

I did see that one but worried there would be import fees. Would that be … I did see that one but worried there would be import fees. Would that be the case?Just noticed this doesn't have the right mount at the bottom

​Orders phones, about 5. Door handles. Wallets. Cables .and a ton of stuff ect over the last 6 years from ebay China. About 50+ items I guess. Never had duty yet however my wife got £8 administration fee and £4 duty last week on makeup website from strawberry something .com.. Oh well. Is a play the odds game.. For the cost and what it is just take the change. For such a low value item I doubt you will get duty. Think they new it was makeup so got the Mrs. Postman will leave gray card. Still worked out cheaper for her plus they said they would pay duty. She put in claim. Just go for it.
    Edited by: "wayners" 5th May

Order from America is about the same. Only had a few items from there and no duty paid. I think there's to much for them to sort through. Guess the first time your a little worried but nothing to it. Worst case you pay a little more but get what you want.
    Edited by: "wayners" 5th May

Dantooine

I did see that one but worried there would be import fees. Would that be … I did see that one but worried there would be import fees. Would that be the case?Just noticed this doesn't have the right mount at the bottom

​No duty on items under £10
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?33
      2. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?11
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      4. Anything better than allcast?33

See more discussions