maybe on here ... most games are shown . :thumbsup:

??

Original Poster

thanks for the link, but can't see the spurs game

Original Poster

damn, jus missed a goal, anyone, lol

dude786;7400622

damn, jus missed a goal, anyone, lol

Have it live on the radio. Was a great goal & Tottenham have had most of the ball. Lewis has played great & is keeping Posh in it at the min. Hopefully we can sneak an equaliser in the second half :thumbsup:

Banned

darren9030;7400754

Have it live on the radio. Was a great goal & Tottenham have had most of … Have it live on the radio. Was a great goal & Tottenham have had most of the ball. Lewis has played great & is keeping Posh in it at the min. Hopefully we can sneak an equaliser in the second half :thumbsup:

Likewise... I cant find it on satellite so radio only. (Its probably available as a feed somewhere but cant be bothered to check.

Sounds like a bit of a Posh hammering ATM though.

guv;7400796

Likewise... I cant find it on satellite so radio only. (Its probably … Likewise... I cant find it on satellite so radio only. (Its probably available as a feed somewhere but cant be bothered to check.Sounds like a bit of a Posh hammering ATM though.

Yeah bigtime. Harry could have rested 9 of that team :x

2-0 .........

I have tried th usual streams for it and no joy. Man City game aint that bad

Banned

4-0........

guv;7401548

4-0........

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522111
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions