Groups
    EXPIRED

Need a TFT wallmount (Cantilever)

Hi there

I'm in need of a TFT wallmount for my 24" monitor. I have found the item below, and would like this design - dual arm, cantilever type and need a full range of tilt and swivel motion.

maplin.co.uk/Mod…856

£39.99 is quite expensive for a mount in my opinion. Can anyone recommend a good quality one of similar design at a cheaper price?

Thank you!

5 Comments

try ebuyer.com im sure i saw some on there quite cheap.....hope this helps you

there was one on here advertised at Home Bargains I will try and find the link sorry it was for 26 inch

hotukdeals.com/ite…-26

i have got this one - seems well built!!!

amazon.co.uk/Bra…8-4

Original Poster

123tylerjames;7380304

try ebuyer.com im sure i saw some on there quite cheap.....hope this … try ebuyer.com im sure i saw some on there quite cheap.....hope this helps you

Ebuyer seem to have a total of 3 brackets, or I'm looking in the wrong place.

tubbies74;7380310

there was one on here advertised at Home Bargains I will try and find the … there was one on here advertised at Home Bargains I will try and find the link sorry it was for 26 inchhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/567706/tilting-lcd-plasma-tv-wall-mount-26

I need a cantilever design, thanks anyway.

RobInBrentwood;7380353

i have got this one - seems well … i have got this one - seems well built!!!http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bracket-Black-fully-Adjustable-suitable/dp/B00156NGXG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262258539&sr=8-4

That looks quite good, someone in the reviews mentions that it is the same as the maplin one too. Definitely leaning toward this one, thanks!

T45;7380503

Ebuyer seem to have a total of 3 brackets, or I'm looking in the wrong … Ebuyer seem to have a total of 3 brackets, or I'm looking in the wrong place.I need a cantilever design, thanks anyway.That looks quite good, someone in the reviews mentions that it is the same as the maplin one too. Definitely leaning toward this one, thanks!

welcome!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions