Expired

Need a toilet seat 35cm wide

Found 16th Jul
Can’t find one anywhere. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
12 Comments
I guess it depends on if you bought an odd shaped toilet bowl, if so you're going to be paying a lot.
kester762 m ago

https://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/bemis-model-5000cp-toilet-seat-with-chrome-hinges-white-5000cp000?campaign=googlebase&gclid=CjwKCAjwhLHaBRAGEiwAHCgG3lCFbd-vhewFpBPOufvf51CTvMzm5QoDSbBUE563GbsBhIXgKIF-OxoC3DQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks but that’s 36.5
Think it’s one of them slim line types
kester765 m ago

I guess it depends on if you bought an odd shaped toilet bowl, if so …I guess it depends on if you bought an odd shaped toilet bowl, if so you're going to be paying a lot.

I didn’t buy it I bought the house with the silly toilet lol
MWC20125 m ago

I didn’t buy it I bought the house with the silly toilet lol

Just be glad it's not square /D shape or you would be crying as they're like £60+. I never really check to see if it's an exact fit to be honest, only type I go for is soft closing as a standard.
I got one from b&q soft close fitted it and when you shut the seat it basically pulls the part that holds it to the pan no matter how much I tighten
MWC201216th Jul

I got one from b&q soft close fitted it and when you shut the seat it …I got one from b&q soft close fitted it and when you shut the seat it basically pulls the part that holds it to the pan no matter how much I tighten

Sounds like it's not gripping the pan correctly, they do tend to move but it's mostly caused by people wriggling their bums on the seat.
Thank you for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants