Groups

Need a toy plane!

The wife's cousin is looking for a toy plane for a gift for another cousin, Auntie Mables plane from pippin. I have found out it is a Firefly T67, but have not been able to find any models or diecast toys i should say, online. If anyone knows where some might be, would be appreciated.

6 Comments

Had to laugh at this in yahoo questions

In the programme come outside does aunt mable really fly the plane ?

ive had a look around mate and they seem harder to find than rocking horse poo!! best thing to do would be pop in your local model shop and buy one that looks similar and then maybe take a paint brush to it to add the spots, not the best solution I know but beggers and choosers!!

THIS is also similar but again not exactly cheap for a childs gift.

greg_68

Had to laugh at this in yahoo questionsIn the programme come outside does … Had to laugh at this in yahoo questionsIn the programme come outside does aunt mable really fly the plane ?

lol

what i found funny about this program was that the BBC and children's programs are about the green balloon club and being green and earth friendly, and then there is this woman who takes her dog on a plane to go the shops to buy a loaf of bread. LMFAO

Original Poster

scottydont

ive had a look around mate and they seem harder to find than rocking … ive had a look around mate and they seem harder to find than rocking horse poo!! best thing to do would be pop in your local model shop and buy one that looks similar and then maybe take a paint brush to it to add the spots, not the best solution I know but beggers and choosers!!

probably the best option. thanks peeps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions