Groups

Need a Tuxedo. =|

So, I've got this dinner function coming up and I need a Tuxedo, a couple days ago I went into my wardrobe to put mine on and it seems I can't fit into my 32" waist any more, plus the shirt is far too small..*cry*
    I was wondering if any one could recommend a place to get a decent tux, I'm probably only going to use it once if I'm being honest, preferably I'd like to get one with the trousers, jacket and the shirt with the funny collars for a bow tie...
    Any help would be appreciated. =D

8 Comments

Asda instore £20-£40 depending on if they are on offer :thumbsup:

PS Online price will be different to instore price!

gal2792t;7758862

Asda instore £20-£40 depending on if they are on offer :thumbsup:PS O … Asda instore £20-£40 depending on if they are on offer :thumbsup:PS Online price will be different to instore price!

+1 wore mine on NYE in vegas and was great! nice lining but of course not the best material but you get what you pay for if it is for a one time do

ahleung

In Britain a tuxedo is normally white whereas a DJ is black. The Americans call them all tuxedos. Are you after a white or black one? M&S are probably your best for black ones, also had winged collar shirts @ £15, dont know if they still do.

If you will only wear it once you could hire one from Moss Bros?
    House of Fraser have some good things on sale at the mo, if you have on nearby it's worth a look, my fiance got a really nice one there for about £80 from £300ish

Banned

Asda round my way have Tux trousers for 3 quid and jacket for 7 quid

Going there tonight to pick up my tenner Tux

kingy58;7760624

also had winged collar shirts @ £15, dont know if they still do.

They're £6 in Asda :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227

See more discussions