Groups
    EXPIRED

need a tv!!!!!!!!!!

well i am quite open. would like 32" or more. good brand nothing like those micky mouse ones. and something under 700. if you know any good deals plz can you post the link. thanks.

12 Comments

Original Poster

would prefer a 32"

Hi, Im looking for a new TV myself. Came across this

LG 42PC1RV Plasma Television £555 (without P&P) ]Here

The 42” 42PC1RV plasma Screen TV from LG gives you all the fun of movie watching with high-quality digital images with DCDi and XD-Engine technology. The 42PC1RV also gives you access to many different functions and is equipped with a complete audio-video connectivity, including 2 scart connectors and a High-Definition HDMI digital input, as well as a VGA computer in. The 42” plasma 42PC1RV combines ultra-modern design with great value for money, so you can enjoy your favourite TV programmes and films on a widescreen TV.

Gav

For your consideration

Toshiba 32WLT66 ]click £579.95 del and 2.75% quidco with Tribal UK.This is a 5 star rated product in What Hi Fi magazine.

Here also is a review from trusted reviews ]click looks a good deal to me.

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

gavt2003

Hi, Im looking for a new TV myself. Came across this LG 42PC1RV Plasma … Hi, Im looking for a new TV myself. Came across this LG 42PC1RV Plasma Television £555 (without P&P) ]HereThe 42” 42PC1RV plasma Screen TV from LG gives you all the fun of movie watching with high-quality digital images with DCDi and XD-Engine technology. The 42PC1RV also gives you access to many different functions and is equipped with a complete audio-video connectivity, including 2 scart connectors and a High-Definition HDMI digital input, as well as a VGA computer in. The 42” plasma 42PC1RV combines ultra-modern design with great value for money, so you can enjoy your favourite TV programmes and films on a widescreen TV.Gav

i am thinking about this deal but i dont like pixmania because they are in france and if you have any problems you have to send back to france. i am going to read the reviews on this tv. looks pretty good but its not hd. im not that fussy about hd but i would prefer thanks for this anyway:thumbsup:

Original Poster

beerman1

Sharp here for … Sharp here for £399.http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50811

sorry forgot to mention would like new tv thanks:)

Original Poster

anyone know any other good deals on 32" or more

that toshiba is quite good!

Original Poster

yh let me read some reviews on it

Just found this one :thumbsup:

grundig-uk.co.uk/pro…-GB

Looks pretty good, and the spec doesn't seem bad either.

Hope it helps

the toshiba is the gadget show recommended medium sized TV

gadgetshow.five.tv/jsp…TVs

see that link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. "Replica" football shirts11
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?66
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?77