Expired

Need a waterproof jacket (the mountain-walking type) - any suggestions?

Found 2nd Oct 2008
I've been scouring the internet all afternoon looking for a waterproof jacket, but I've never bought one before, and I don't know which one to go for.

I want either a Berghaus, North Face, or Helly Hansen, in size XXL (maybe just XL will do, though), with hood (not the flimsy fold away type), and I want one which is longer than waist-length (i.e. which goes down to my thighs). Also, I am looking to spend between £100 and £130. Here's an example of the type I want:

outdooraction.co.uk/aca…jpg

Any suggestions as to which specific jacket I should buy, or even which brand I should go with?

8 Comments

[url]www.mandmdirect.com[/url] they have some good deals:thumbsup:

Pop to TK Maxx

I prefer TNF, IMHO the best jackets around :-D

I have a Berghaus Mera Peak, Its a fantastic Jacket and brilliant wind breaker . You can sometimes get a deal on them but it is rare, I was very lucky last year and got one for £92 from littlewoods during their clearance sale. It has an RRP of £272.

I would also go with m and m - free delivery if you spend over £100. Just make sure that your size is correct as you pay to return an item.

Berghaus jackets from m and m - ]http//ww…ge=

Happy shopping

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I'll keep looking.

If you didn't get one yet look at this.

I got one & it was a bargin. Free delivery

hotukdeals.com/ite…on/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. iPad 9.7 inch best deals??22
    2. Bosch Professional batteries11
    3. Is anyone aware of amazon prime subscription discount this Black Friday per…45
    4. Buying digital codes off another person33

See more discussions