need a website where i can sell 100 products a month

12 replies
Found 10th Sep 2010
for free , not ebay. something like webnode but unlimited products to sell a month!!!

11 Comments

Original Poster

well none of them are free

Banned

allycat38

priceminister.co.uk

surely priceminster charge sellers?

csiman

surely priceminster charge sellers?

You do not pay to sell your items online. PriceMinister only takes a commission when your item has been sold.

In addition to this, online posting is unlimited. This means you can sell as many items as you like until they are bought, whether that be within one hour, one day or more.

gumtree?

Banned

why is it that when u list something in the computing cat on priceminister, the "condition" option makes the item "used" no option to select Brand New. Only option i get are "as new" "very good" "good" etc...and if i choose "as new" my item is listed as Used??

Don't we all.....

colinsunderland

http://www.cubecart.com/

Or opencart.com/

I found Opencart very simple to set-up and play around with.

Ok I am going to be the only one to say this? You want a FREE website where you can make money selling your goods? Seriously?

Every website will cost in some form e.g. ebay, amazon etc. Building your own is going to cost you money and time also. Minimum costs for a web store would be £25 a month depending on what payments you want to use.

What sort of value are the items? Why not hire a web developer to build you a site? Nothing is ever free IMO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions