Expired

Need A Weekend Break Deal Please

Found 25th Aug 2009
I know ive asked a couple of times before but i'm really struggling to find what i want. Not sure exactly what i want to be honest.

Needs to be 2nd Oct for either 2 or 3 nights, budget of about £250 for the 2 of us. Its a surprise for hubby's birthday.

Thought about an Amsterdam mini break, lake district, quad biking with hotel etc but again not sure???

Rep and lots of thanks if you can help

22 Comments

re: above link... well worth weekend away and not full of oldies too. . .met some great people all round my age (33) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Got a car so dont fancy a trip on a coach but thanks anyway

Did wonder about the oldies as most of the pics are of them lol

have you tried superbreak?

Original Poster

helcatamy1;6119706

have you tried superbreak?

Yeah have had a look but not found much really xx

Banned

does he like theme parks ? maybe alton towers hotel, premier inn (i think) just outside chessington, maybe a travelodge in london and visit london eye and open topbus tour, lunch in harrods ??

or maybe hire a camper van for the weekend and drive around the coast line

x

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;6120310

does he like theme parks ? maybe alton towers hotel, premier inn (i … does he like theme parks ? maybe alton towers hotel, premier inn (i think) just outside chessington, maybe a travelodge in london and visit london eye and open topbus tour, lunch in harrods ??or maybe hire a camper van for the weekend and drive around the coast linex

Love the camper van idea - one of the old VW's but i bet it costs a fair bit. Gonna take a look thanks.

Not really interested in London as we've done it a few times before xx

Original Poster

Lisa-Marie A;6126173

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/467938/2-night-stay-in-an-18th-century-cas/

That looks brilliant - only thing is we have just come back from a holiday in Cornwall and its a 5 hour drive for us. Thanks though, i will take a look at that website for any similar offers xxx

Banned

What about York in a Yurk? something different!

Original Poster

Garygadge;6127658

What about York in a Yurk? something different!

Is that the tent thingys? Look quite fun

Banned

loobie;6128073

Is that the tent thingys? Look quite fun

It sure is, think they are £65 per nite per tent thingy, lol. that inc wood for the wood burning stove and candles. there is also a hot tub!!! Oh and they will also do the cooking for you if you don't want to cook yourselves. Its quite a new site so lots of availability and they are open all year!

Original Poster

Garygadge;6129048

It sure is, think they are £65 per nite per tent thingy, lol. that inc … It sure is, think they are £65 per nite per tent thingy, lol. that inc wood for the wood burning stove and candles. there is also a hot tub!!! Oh and they will also do the cooking for you if you don't want to cook yourselves. Its quite a new site so lots of availability and they are open all year!

What's the site please?

Banned

loobie;6129113

What's the site please?

]http//ww…om/

Original Poster

Garygadge;6129201

]http://www.yorkyurts.com/:)

Thanks so much, going to look at availability tomorrow xx

Rep left x

check out ]this on last minute

if you put in 2nd October (assuming you're departing from Manchester) breaks in Venice, Madrid, Budapest, Copenhagen, Nice, Prague etc all under £250 and many around £150 too.

Original Poster

paperclip;6129312

check out ]this on last minuteif you put in 2nd October (assuming you're … check out ]this on last minuteif you put in 2nd October (assuming you're departing from Manchester) breaks in Venice, Madrid, Budapest, Copenhagen, Nice, Prague etc all under £250 and many around £150 too.

I'm from Midlands so would have to go from around this area but i'll take a look thanks x

Original Poster

York yurts are booked the weekend i want, im loving the idea though so will look for others xx

Banned

Did you manage to find any more yurts?

Original Poster

Garygadge;6172073

Did you manage to find any more yurts?

I phoned loads but all booked!!!! Finally got one in the cotswolds - booked quad biking too and i'm really looking forward to it. Thanks so much for the idea!

Hubby is going to love it - i hope!

Banned

So glad you found one, hope you both have fun, I'm sure your hubby will love it!

Original Poster

Ahh thank you xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56526
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions