Groups

Need a xbox nerds help!

Gonna suprize my bf with a game he wants deathsmiles?

Which is better
    Delxue edition or limited x

3 Comments

Limited Edition: "including an exclusive Deathsmiles Xbox 360 faceplate, a CD soundtrack and special boxart"

so if you just want the game (or rather, if your boyfriend would prefer just the game) then get the Deluxe Edition.

I never bother with Limited Editions and all the extra junk they come with. Every damn game seems to have a limited edition release these days!
    Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 16th Feb 2011

compare them on amazon

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

Limited Edition: "including an exclusive Deathsmiles Xbox 360 faceplate, … Limited Edition: "including an exclusive Deathsmiles Xbox 360 faceplate, a CD soundtrack and special boxart"so if you just want the game (or rather, if your boyfriend would prefer just the game) then get the Deluxe Edition.I never bother with Limited Editions and all the extra junk they come with. Every damn game seems to have a limited edition release these days!

the deluxe on zavvi says about 10 different endings and stuff so will the limited edition one have the same? x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions