Groups

Need a Xbox360 data transfer kit

Just purchased a 120gb hard drive and need to transfer my old saves and profile etc...

Ideally looking to borrow one for a week please.

Will be happy to pay postage both ways.

Also happy to collect and return in the Walsall / Wolverhampton area.

Cheers

9 Comments

cant u back up on usb?

Original Poster

Ermmm don't know can I? How would I do that, when I click on move profiles the only storage device I see is the hard drive not my usb stick.

Cameltoehunter;6726923

Ermmm don't know can I? How would I do that, when I click on move … Ermmm don't know can I? How would I do that, when I click on move profiles the only storage device I see is the hard drive not my usb stick.

well im not a pro at xbox because i dont have one..............but i was assuming you could because xbox has a USB port.

on ps3 i make backups on USB so i thought xbox would have the option too.

.........lemme look into it anyways.

no i dont think you can backup on USB.
    sorry.

Original Poster

Oh well thanks for trying.

Cameltoehunter;6726923

Ermmm don't know can I? How would I do that, when I click on move … Ermmm don't know can I? How would I do that, when I click on move profiles the only storage device I see is the hard drive not my usb stick.

Where did you get the drive from? If you bought it new, it comes with the kit

Original Poster

Got it from cex. Was hoping to avoid paying ebay prices!

fps_d0minat0r;6726958

well im not a pro at xbox because i dont have one..............but i was … well im not a pro at xbox because i dont have one..............but i was assuming you could because xbox has a USB port.on ps3 i make backups on USB so i thought xbox would have the option too..........lemme look into it anyways.

That would be too easy!

fps_d0minat0r;6726872

cant u back up on usb?

Are they read only?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      3. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      4. Buy back on Euros to £££34