Groups

Need advice

I'm thinking of trading in my old phat ds for a DS lite. I was just wondering which place offers the best trade in value...I was thinking of taking it to cex but am looking for advice about how to trade it in...can't sell on ebay because I'm suspended (for selling information which is now against ebay policy). Any suggestion about where to trade it in?
    what i have to trade in:
    Silver Nintendo DS Mario Kart special edition
    Mario Kart DS
    Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
    Final Fantasy III
    Pokemon Pearl
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

I also have a TTDS which has quite a lot of 'stuff' on it but I don't think I can sell that or trade it in...

7 Comments

You can sell on here in the FS/FT forum.

I will offer you £10 for Mario Kart DS.

Original Poster

It says 'not to be sold separately on the back of Mario Kart DS' (it came with the console)

I would be interested for my daughter if you are selling as a bundle

Hydromancer;2104474

It says 'not to be sold separately on the back of Mario Kart DS' (it came … It says 'not to be sold separately on the back of Mario Kart DS' (it came with the console)

yeh thats for shops,as part of bundle but you cna do what you like with it later on once bought it.

cash convertors maybe?

the best deal that i think you can get if you have a gamestation near you to take it there and trade against a new on also if you are interested in getting all the game free for the ds lite once you have bought it search google for g3 game card you can search this on ebay as well buy this piece of software for about 25 pound and then go to romulation.net and download games for free.

Not gamstation probably a similar Rip off as the likes of CEX
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions