Groups
    EXPIRED

Need advice about broadband connection !

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a decent unlimited broadband with preferably no 12 months contract as I might have to move again in 6 months time. O2 was my first preference but their website shows that I can only get O2 access which is 17.50 a month for O2 customers with a 12 months contract.

samknows.com shows O2 have got LLU enabled on my line. I had a word with O2 sales team. The guy straightaway dismissed samknows.com as unauthentic. Do I have any other options. I didnt mind to sign a 12 months contract with O2 broadband as it would be still very cheap even if pay them for 12 months and leave them after 6 months.

Rep will be left for any helpful comments

Regards,

PP

4 Comments

Original Poster

I think O2 broadband will be still the best option at £17 a month with first two months free, total I have to pay will be £170 for 12 months. With £50 quidco, it further reduces to £120 making it £10 per month on average. Even if I have to leave after 6 months still paying amount due for next 6 months, that will be £20 per month effectively. I am sure, I wont get anything cheaper than that for the quality and quantity of the broadband O2 offers.

Original Poster

just to clarify, for unlimited broadband:

O2 for 12 months: 2 months free, £50 cash back
    12 months line rental for BT ( £138)+12 months line rental for O2 (£204)- 2 months line rental for O2 (£34)-£50 Cash back = £258

Post Office for 12 months: 25*12 -40= £260

Both work out almos the same. Deciding factor is now the quality of broadband and customer services, I guess.

o2 have top class customer service 24/7 365 days a year and freephone number to call them even wth technical problems

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5951209

o2 have top class customer service 24/7 365 days a year and freephone … o2 have top class customer service 24/7 365 days a year and freephone number to call them even wth technical problems

Ya, I agree. I have been with them for three years now. It was always a pleasure to deal with them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      4. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116

See more discussions