Need advice - I keep having strange mms messages on my phone!

Found 5th Sep 2007
Hi everyone,

I keep having mms messages sent to me, about 40 today, from a number thats not in my phone book. The strange thing is that when I go to download it says message empty. Its started to annoy me now, I have phoned the number but the person on the other end just keeps silent. Im not a confrontational person so I dont want to argue on the phone or anything.

What should I do?

15 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Ignore it, they'll get bored if it's an individual.

Deleate it and forget about it - it can't be that important.

It's probably just Emasu....just ignore him...

Original Poster

Thanks guys, you know I worry about everything.

Bryan - if it is important they will contact you properly. End of the day they are wasting there own credit/money.

Give me the number, i'll ring them!

What's the first 4 digits of the number?

Ha. I just read the thread title and instantly thought it had been started by ryouga :whistling:

And give us all the number and we can all text it

hey give me the number I love people who do things like this, its my forte this department!! Serious though if you wanna Pm me the number feel free! Im with peteivy on this one, i get free texts and calls so bring it on! lol

Original Poster

lol thanks guys, if I am still having them tomorrow I will pm you all with the number.

You could always use this to send a message to the number]http//ww…om/;-)

Its me. I love you.

Buys a hat...

peteivy

Ha. I just read the thread title and instantly thought it had been … Ha. I just read the thread title and instantly thought it had been started by ryouga :whistling:And give us all the number and we can all text it

HEY! thats rude

Original Poster

Just to let you all know that the mms messages stopped after I posted on here yesterday, weird? Thats the power of hukd. Thanks everyone. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text