Groups

need advice on faulty samsung tocco lite.

hi all a week before xmas i bought a samsung tocco lite in pink that was locked to t mobile.now it was for my daughter but she is on contract with o2 so i knew i would have to take it to be unlocked.so i take it to be unlocked and they said they couldnt do it after trying for 2 hours so i takes it to a different shop but ended up leaving it there over night because they was having problems with it so i arranged with my mum to pick it up as the kids were finishing school that same day and i didnt want my daughter to know what i had got her. so my mum picks it up and they tell her it is done so she pays them 10.00 i gets it back here and the o2 sim wont work in it but like i say i couldnt get back down there as the kids was off school. so i just bought her another one that was locked to o2 and thought never mind i will sell it on after xmas as locked to t mobile. as it was bought from the catalogue and once the seals open you cannot return it. now i put it on ebay the other day and got a buyer that lives local and agreed 60.00 cash for it. so he took it on wednesday night and then rings me yesterday to say the phone is not working it switches on but wont except a call or ring out so now he is coming back tommorrow afternoon and i am going to have to give him his money back but where do i stand now i cant see the catalogue taking it back so may have to sell it as faulty. and ideas guys cheers.xx

14 Comments

Can't see the catalogue taking it back, may just have to sell it as faulty.

Just take it back to the shop that unlocked it?

Which catalogue? I have sent a phone back after 8 months that was faulty and got a refund.

Original Poster

thesaint;7467572

Just take it back to the shop that unlocked it?Which catalogue? I have … Just take it back to the shop that unlocked it?Which catalogue? I have sent a phone back after 8 months that was faulty and got a refund.

very.

Try doing a full factory reset.

if it still doesn't work send it back, it's faulty.

Original Poster

guilbert53;7467576

You are not related to Vicky Pollard are … You are not related to Vicky Pollard are you?http://www.littlebritainonline.com/vickyvideos.php

please dont try and be funny about it i am not well i just want abit of advice. the reason i think they wont take it back is i have had a faulty hoover off them before and they were not interested in doing anything about it.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7467604

Try doing a full factory reset.if it still doesn't work send it back, … Try doing a full factory reset.if it still doesn't work send it back, it's faulty.

how do i do that.

greyparrot;7467616

how do i do that.

Very will just refund you.
    Why don't you just go to the shop?
    If that doesn't work send it back.

Then make a thread if you have no joy.

Original Poster

thesaint;7467640

Very will just refund you.

you sure i will give it a try and let you lot know.

Original Poster

thesaint;7467640

Very will just refund you.Why don't you just go to the shop?If that … Very will just refund you.Why don't you just go to the shop?If that doesn't work send it back. Then make a thread if you have no joy.

ive not been out since new year i have been really ill and still am.

greyparrot;7467696

ive not been out since new year i have been really ill and still am.

Don't Very send a courier to pick it up?

Original Poster

thesaint;7467713

Don't Very send a courier to pick it up?

yes they do but because it is a phone they are non returnable once opened.

greyparrot;7467760

yes they do but because it is a phone they are non returnable once opened.

yer but it faulty so they hav to either send a replace or refund you really, anywhere does. i would phone and see what they say.

Have you tried taking it into Carphone Warehouse?

carphonewarehouse.com/sup…irs

What if I didn't buy my handset from Carphone Warehouse?

It doesn't matter – we'll still repair it and we'll even repair manufacturer faults covered by the warranty for free. All you need to do is bring your handset into a Carphone Warehouse store and show us proof of purchase.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828
      3. word association Game74044546
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller88

See more discussions