Groups

Need advice on ipod nano

Hi,

Ive got an Ipod nano 1st generation, it works great but the battery does't last too long on it. I was wondering if its worth changing the battery the cheapest and most reliable site i could find was justmac.co.uk/ipo…asp for £30

Does anyone know a cheaper way of doing this any info would be great.

(I also dont have any warranty on the ipod)

Also is it worth taking out the apple protection plan instead store.apple.com/uk/…1NQ

Also does anyone know how this works? Like do i need to pay for delivery/postage charges to send the ipod? or do they pick it up, if so does this cost me extra?

Or is it worth buying a refurbished Ipod nano from ebay?

Any help would be great, also info on any cheaper deals.

8 Comments

buy a battery of ebay and do it your self it is really easy , i did my daughters

where do you live i will help you if near me

Original Poster

hutchir9;4911545

buy a battery of ebay and do it your self it is really easy , i did my … buy a battery of ebay and do it your self it is really easy , i did my daughters where do you live i will help you if near me

Ah yeh i looked into that but you need a soldering iron and i aint got one plus i dont think i know what to do. I live in w.yorkshire

Thanks for reply

Keep an eye on the FS/FT forum. New iPod Nano 4g often go for £80-£90.

Also - check ]Apple
    They sell refurbs with 12 months warranty

I got a 4GB ipod nano Friday for £59 delivered

Stock changes all the time so keep checking.

Only shuffles in stock this week though

Original Poster

J_B;4911913

Keep an eye on the FS/FT forum. New iPod Nano 4g often go for £80-£90.

DAMNOME;4911992

Also - check ]Apple They sell refurbs with 12 months warrantyI got a 4GB … Also - check ]Apple They sell refurbs with 12 months warrantyI got a 4GB ipod nano Friday for £59 deliveredStock changes all the time so keep checking.Only shuffles in stock this week though

Thanks, But i'm not a fan of the later model ipod as stupid as it sounds >.>

But thanks for the info im thinking of purchasing a refurbished 1st gen 1 from fleabay if i cant find another solution

Cheers for info guys!!:-D

just buy one of these. Item number: 250392518505

Original Poster

ALICOM007;4912154

just buy one of these. Item number: 250392518505

I heard they stop working after a few months.., so not really wanting one of those But thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4642189
      2. Sky Fibre Max33
      3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1620
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196

See more discussions