Need advice please, which is cheapest broadband

Found 2nd Jan
Hi, im with BT broadband and join with £125 card and cash back cost me under £20 but my contract finishing in 5 days what should i do? I got skytv already and phoned sky and they said the cheapest they can do £31 as i need fiber and weekend calls. Any other way to bring sky price down or any other deals available if anyone can help Plz?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Try Virgin broadband only and sign up for now tv. Probably won’t be much cheaper.
Highly recommend Vodafone fibre, we pay £25 and it's absolutely golden.
Plus net fibre are reliable and have been reliable for over 5 Year’s now. Don’t intend to switch unless I can get virgin media in my area and say adios to line rental as I’m just throwing away money as chucked the house phone out.
Be careful phoning internet providers, they'll rip you off. I phoned plusnet to get a better deal for landline and unlimited internet connection, they offered me this for £20/month altogether then started charging me £30/month instead of what they promised. I'm stuck with this as there's no way of proving the original offer. I actually took up this offer as it would have been cheaper than what BT were offering. I never even received an email saying what I'd signed up to either, only one to inform when my landline would be connected. Bloody rip off merchants! I learnt the hard way and will make sure to sing up to my next contract via the internet when this one expires.

If you do insist on phoning make a point of recording the call, you at least then have evidence of what they offer you. And don't be afraid to warn them that you are recording them either.

Might sound extreme though apparently this practice is actually prevalent too, and not just with plusnet either.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 3rd Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants