Groups

need advice- sonos play 5

Banned
    Hi guys I'm looking to buy the sonos play 5 before Christmas currently I am getting this for £364. Do you think it will go lower in the next Month?

5 Comments

That's a pretty good price already. No idea whether it will go cheaper or not, from personal experience I've found Sonos products are rarely discounted and I've previously bought them from Amazon Spain / Italy when the Euro was at a decent rate (don't bother looking now).

It's £389.99 at Amazon so I'd be tempted to buy it for that price and avoid comparing prices anymore until after Christmas (_;)

A suggestion, I own various Sonos kit and love it, but I've just got myself one of the larger Amazon Echo's which will also do music. Whilst it's not as good as the Sonos, it's a lot cheaper and good fun. If it were me, I'd be tempted to get an Echo now and Sonos in Jan. Also I believe next year you will be able to control Sonos through the Echo.

Original Poster Banned

jbecker

A suggestion, I own various Sonos kit and love it, but I've just got … A suggestion, I own various Sonos kit and love it, but I've just got myself one of the larger Amazon Echo's which will also do music. Whilst it's not as good as the Sonos, it's a lot cheaper and good fun. If it were me, I'd be tempted to get an Echo now and Sonos in Jan. Also I believe next year you will be able to control Sonos through the Echo.

I've heard the uk sonos version is different to the US versions is this correct ?? Apparently the US version is better ?

I think the units are identical. It's only the services you can add that are slightly different, but so long as you subscribe to something like spotify, Sonos is great and simple to use.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions