Groups
    EXPIRED

Need All in One Printer with Scanner Feeder

looking for an all in one printer, laser or inkjet, that will have a document feeder for the scanner so i can place multiple documents or photos and they will all scan and be saved automatically instead of scanning each individual document seperatly.

thanks

5 Comments

I just found printer.com today, it is a bit US biased but it should be good for finding models. ]Linky

Where are you based. If near Birmingham i have an old one, but i can't guarantee that the printing part of it works.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;5273079

I just found printer.com today, it is a bit US biased but it should be … I just found printer.com today, it is a bit US biased but it should be good for finding models. ]Linky

thanks for the info, do u happen to know what the name of the function is that allows automatic scanning through the feeder

The link I posted already had it ticked, it's the sheetfeeder/ADF (automatic document feeder) option.

My HP C7280 with this function uses a seperate scanner rather than the flatbed one for the feeder which may be lower quality (I've never tried it with photos) and only scans one side at a time so be aware of those two potential limitations.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;5290507

The link I posted already had it ticked, it's the sheetfeeder/ADF … The link I posted already had it ticked, it's the sheetfeeder/ADF (automatic document feeder option). My HP C7280 with this function uses a seperate scanner rather than the flatbed one for the feeder which may be lower quality (I've never tried it with photos) and only scans one side at a time so be aware of those two potential limitations.

thanks that really helps :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234
      3. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      4. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56

See more discussions