Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?

Found 20th Sep 2017
I've purchased an iPhone 7 Plus which has been locked to Vodafone and I was wondering if anybody has used any online unlocking companies with success?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
If you know anyone on Vodafone network they can request a free unlock code from them.
Ask the seller to get one for you.
Flab0926 m ago

If you know anyone on Vodafone network they can request a free unlock code …If you know anyone on Vodafone network they can request a free unlock code from them.

I've been on the Vodafone site and seen the Phone Unlock service they provide. Is it as easy as getting someone who's on Vodafone to request a code?
Shakey.Mic8 h, 7 m ago

I've been on the Vodafone site and seen the Phone Unlock service they …I've been on the Vodafone site and seen the Phone Unlock service they provide. Is it as easy as getting someone who's on Vodafone to request a code?

No there is no code Vodafone will request the unlock and it comes through via iTunes as officially only apple can unlock. Some companies will say they unlock them for a fee but that can be wiped if you go through iTunes again on a restore though some people say they have never had issues. Try the link it may need you to be a Vodafone customer and payg might be enough to do it but as others have said ask the seller to do it it’s easy for them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants