Groups
    EXPIRED

Need ATMT seXen drivers for mp3 player

SuperEd
    need this driver for my MP3 player but cant find them anywhere?

anyone help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12 Comments

Is it not drag and drop?

Just copy music files across to the drive....

Original Poster SuperEd

wont pick up on my pc ? saying not recognized ?

Don't know which mp3 you have but there a few that have the option to change between MSC (UMS) and MTP connections that can stop it being seen by your computer.

Have a look in your settings on the player and try the opposite to what you have.

For info:
    MSC - your player looks like a usb drive and you should be able to drag and drop files.
    MTP is a protocol for moving MP3 and video files (to allow DRM content to be moved)

I've always had problems with MTP as I use Ubuntu but MSC works fine.

HTH

Dave

Original Poster SuperEd

Wirral_guy

Don't know which mp3 you have but there a few that have the option to … Don't know which mp3 you have but there a few that have the option to change between MSC (UMS) and MTP connections that can stop it being seen by your computer. Have a look in your settings on the player and try the opposite to what you have.For info:MSC - your player looks like a usb drive and you should be able to drag and drop files.MTP is a protocol for moving MP3 and video files (to allow DRM content to be moved)I've always had problems with MTP as I use Ubuntu but MSC works fine.HTHDave

cheers - but no such settings on my player

What player have you got?

Original Poster SuperEd

as in OP ATMT seXen 2gb

Sorry, I meant what PC O/S have you got. Typing quicker than my brain

I'm not aware of any MP3 needing a drive these days. Almost all (except apple, obviously) run quite happily as external drives, running the MSC protocol. Running MTP stops it being seen as a USB drive but I don't know of any player that 'only' runs that.

I suppose it's worth a try seeing if media player can see it (assuming you have Windows)

Original Poster SuperEd

sorry m8 - using windows 7 - will have a look at media player now

After Googling around I get the impression that a lot of people have issues with ATMT players on Win 7/Vista.

Looks like it's back to XP for you X)

Original Poster SuperEd

lol - not going back to xp!
    Edited by: "goonertillidie" 23rd Jul 2010

Original Poster SuperEd

anyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1220
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1621
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553785

See more discussions