Expired

Need beds and mattresses for kids. Help!

Found 7th Jan 2014
I need to get beds and mattresses for my kids, 3/4 and 6. I would like the 6 yr olds to last her at least until she is too 'old' for a single bed anymore!

I have £200 each for bed and mattress. A high sleeper for 6year old and mid sleeper for littlun. I'm looking second hand but have been stung before so wary, but realise it's a pretty low budget to be getting brand new

Would like pocket sprung mattresses if possible! Medium-firm.

Thanks for any help.

Lauren
Community Updates
5 Comments
Kings Furniture Warehouse are great :-), google them. I think there nationwide
got mine from ikea for around that price
m.hotukdeals.com/dea…461

someone just posted this in the deals section if its any use? Could be handy having the guest bed for friends staying over.
I recently used a company called wayfair, the bed and mattress I got for my son are great, the mattress was that soft and comfy I ordered another for my daughter. You also get a certain % credit on your orders so after ordering my sons things first I ended up getting nearly £5 off my daughters mattress, also I had an email yesterday to leave reviews for my products and you get £5 for each review, so I've now got £10 to spend with them.

wayfair.co.uk/Hyd…tml

wayfair.co.uk/Met…tml
Look in John Lewis clearance they have single visitor beds with pull out bed underneath including mattress reduced to £199.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants