Need beds and mattresses for kids. Help!

Found 7th Jan 2014
I need to get beds and mattresses for my kids, 3/4 and 6. I would like the 6 yr olds to last her at least until she is too 'old' for a single bed anymore!

I have £200 each for bed and mattress. A high sleeper for 6year old and mid sleeper for littlun. I'm looking second hand but have been stung before so wary, but realise it's a pretty low budget to be getting brand new

Would like pocket sprung mattresses if possible! Medium-firm.

Thanks for any help.

Community Updates
Kings Furniture Warehouse are great :-), google them. I think there nationwide
got mine from ikea for around that price

someone just posted this in the deals section if its any use? Could be handy having the guest bed for friends staying over.
I recently used a company called wayfair, the bed and mattress I got for my son are great, the mattress was that soft and comfy I ordered another for my daughter. You also get a certain % credit on your orders so after ordering my sons things first I ended up getting nearly £5 off my daughters mattress, also I had an email yesterday to leave reviews for my products and you get £5 for each review, so I've now got £10 to spend with them.

Look in John Lewis clearance they have single visitor beds with pull out bed underneath including mattress reduced to £199.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants