Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!

Found 20th Aug 2017
I've been searching high and low for a lovely bright red paint for my front door.. Anyone used one recently they could recommend.. it HAS to be a vibrant red though. I can't believe how difficult it is to find a vibrant bright red
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I haven't but are you looking online (i.e. on a monitor because if you are the colours won't be true). Most manufacturers will do a pillar box red or are you looking for something different to that?
Don't dulux do that paint matching where you can take the a sample of the colour you want and they can replicate it?
tiki347133 m ago

Don't dulux do that paint matching where you can take the a sample of the …Don't dulux do that paint matching where you can take the a sample of the colour you want and they can replicate it?

Dulux, Crown or Leyland Decorating Centres will all tint any colour you want (in any finish you want) - also at good independent Decorating retailers. Either take the swatch of the colour you want or ask to see a colour card and they'll be able to match the colour you select in a gloss finish in just a couple of minutes (time taken to shake the can)!

Once did my front door red - looked good on a Victorian property. Make sure the door is well prepared as any imperfections (runs from previous paint coats, dents/holes in the wood) are highlighted with a bright red glossy paint.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants