Need broadband deal.

Posted 26th May 2020
Hi, I hope someone can help me find a better broadband deal/ phone rental deal. My current contract ends this month with Plustnet £17.99. Plusnet said ( e-mail) that the other deal would be £18.99 (no cashback etc). Is Plusnet any good at giving good discounts if phone them up?
As I'm not a heavy user broadband is okie cokie I'm just seeing if there's any better deal out there.
m
Many thanks...
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
In my experience, if you can find a deal, or more than one, cheaper than PlusNet renewal, which is verifiable they will match.
Now broadband £17.99 includes land line and mobile calls.
I don’t know if it’s still around.
I got it for my neighbour 14 months ago, at renewal I called and they just said same £18 a month for another year.
bigwheels26/05/2020 20:49

Now broadband £17.99 includes land line and mobile calls.I don’t know if it …Now broadband £17.99 includes land line and mobile calls.I don’t know if it’s still around.I got it for my neighbour 14 months ago, at renewal I called and they just said same £18 a month for another year.

Some good offers on Quidco at the moment too. Worth checking.
Still £18 a month.

Go through Quidco or topcas

nowtv.com/bro…0f2
Edited by: "bigwheels" 26th May
Look at this post from today from 4 hours ago.

hotukdeals.com/dis…914
Edited by: "bigwheels" 26th May
Now BB ADSL inc calls as previously mentioned at about £18/m on 12m contract which can reduce to about £10.50/m equivalent via cashback.
hotukdeals.com/dis…914

Should optionally roll into £33/m at end of term but current Now (sic) policy is to offer same pre-increase £18 monthly cost at end of minimum term if customer commits to another 12m.
Don't rely on topcashback just looked at the reviews.....newest first..most ppl say they not got there cash back.
Thanks everyone for your advice. The main worry I've got with cashback from Quidco etc is actually getting the cash... I'll see what deal suits me. Again thanks all.
I called them and said wanted to leave and got standard fibre (36mbps) for £4 p/m, and paid my line rental in full for the year £197.88. Effectively £20.49 p/m for 12 months.
WuTang.27/05/2020 08:03

I called them and said wanted to leave and got standard fibre (36mbps) for …I called them and said wanted to leave and got standard fibre (36mbps) for £4 p/m, and paid my line rental in full for the year £197.88. Effectively £20.49 p/m for 12 months.

I guess that is better than the email deal they originally offered????
Uswitch
Post a comment
@
    Text