Need car advice

Found 20th Mar
Looking to buy a family car thats spacious enough to fit 2 teenagers and a baby seat.

Needs to be petrol, and under 10 years old for below £3000.

Any ideas or advise would be appreciated.
TIA
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Have a look or ask a question at honestjohn.co.uk
Zafira, Insignia, Mondeo. Is probably all you will find in the required size and budget.
Ford Focus is a little smaller than Mondeo but should fit the bill, an estate will give slightly more room in boot.

evanshalshaw.com/sea…ch/

Put in what you need.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 20th Mar
Insignia is massive! They’re great cars, I always request one when hiring a car. Should be within budget although I’d suspect the majority will be diesel
3k will get you into a 5 year old dacia logan estate, reliable family car.

33481467-JvA0F.jpg
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 20th Mar
I can recommend the Zafira, I've had two in the past. The Tourer is a very roomy car for 5 adults plus luggage.
jaketheplumber7 m ago

I can recommend the Zafira, I've had two in the past. The Tourer is a very …I can recommend the Zafira, I've had two in the past. The Tourer is a very roomy car for 5 adults plus luggage.

Agree zafira great family car for cheap price as above very roomy without being too big to drive
How about Toyota yaris? Its small and nice.
I've got a mondeo 2.0 petrol nice and big car although if your on a budget will you be able to afford the serviceing tyres and extras you may need?
Honda Jazz, reliable as gravity
It depends - you could get a high miler Audi for that or a reasonable focus.
Depends how big or small you want to go, but to be honest, value for money a good call would be a Ford.
Just decide the size you want (ie large saloon / mid size hatch or small hatch) shop around and see what you like and go from there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants