Groups
    EXPIRED

need car battery ASAP

my battery has just gone flat, i need a replacement one today. its a little japanese battery and my local garage didnt have any and said they were quite difficult to get hold of

its to fit a MK2 nissan micra, can anyone help?

8 Comments

Did u try Halfords ?

Banned

Try telephoning one of your local breakers yards. They may have one that they have taken off another car same type as yours....it'll be reasonably priced too. Other than that try ebay

go to your local motor factors

I have the same battery in my car, got mine for £5 from my local breakers. Don't buy a brand new one.

edi

Did u try Halfords ?

They quoted me something like £65 for mine, just not worth it when you can get one from the breakers for next to nothing and it will do exactly the same job.

high five!

They quoted me something like £65 for mine, just not worth it when you … They quoted me something like £65 for mine, just not worth it when you can get one from the breakers for next to nothing and it will do exactly the same job.

lmao.

Original Poster

i got quoted £65.... i accepted, at least it wont hassle me for a while, and makes up for all those services i havent done

morales

i got quoted £65.... i accepted, at least it wont hassle me for a while, … i got quoted £65.... i accepted, at least it wont hassle me for a while, and makes up for all those services i havent done

[SIZE=3]No it won't hassle you for a while[/SIZE] [SIZE=1](as long as you're alternator isn't knackered!) :whistling: [/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions