Expired

Need cheapest way of flying to USA Xmas 2011

2 replies
Found 12th Jan 2011
Am looking to take my family to rest of the family in Florida for Xmas 2011. This is 2 adults, and 3 kids. Only need to get flights. No accommodation needed.
Would prefer to fly from Birmingham (BHX) to Panama City Beach (PFN).
Can anyone suggest where I can get the best prices from? I've tried the usual suspects and not very impressed at costs, so looking to see if anyone out there has any tips or experience. I know there is no direct flight, and likely to have 2 stopovers, probably Amsterdam and Memphis, but would also look to fly from any Midlands or London airport.

Thanks guys and gals.

2 Comments

Would flying to Orlando and driving the 400 miles (or Atlanta at 300) not be an option?
Perhaps a more popular destination will return a lower price
Edited by: "greg_68" 12th Jan 2011

Original Poster

greg_68

Would flying to Orlando and driving the 400 miles (or Atlanta at 300) not … Would flying to Orlando and driving the 400 miles (or Atlanta at 300) not be an option?Perhaps a more popular destination will return a lower price

Hey Greg.

I wish it was, but it isn't. This is all a surprise for my wife and kids and all but one person stateside. I'll have 3 kids with me and my brother lives 2 miles from PFN airport, so really need to use that airport. Thanks for the effort though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions