need cravendale codes please if anyone has any spare

Hi i am looking for as many cravendale codes for kitchen collectables as possible please so i can redeem them for hopefully a tea pot. unfortunately we don't go through enough milk to get one quickly and i'd hate for it to end without redeeming or getting enough for one. would be most greatful if people could pm me with codes if they buy cravendale and not interested in using codes themselves, thanks again.
Vicky.

7 Comments

i two are looking for codes, but i bought extra milk.it is cheaper to buy one .than beg

Original Poster

i ain't begging i'm just asking if anyone has any they not using,if i could afford to buy extra milk i would but unfortunately i can't.

lol.you can have my codes. All of them.

vickymh

i ain't begging i'm just asking if anyone has any they not using,if i … i ain't begging i'm just asking if anyone has any they not using,if i could afford to buy extra milk i would but unfortunately i can't.

sorry i was not slaging you off, i think i had a bad day. once again sorry

Original Poster

dell7419

sorry i was not slaging you off, i think i had a bad day. once again … sorry i was not slaging you off, i think i had a bad day. once again sorry

It's ok.

Original Poster

shanecr

lol.you can have my codes. All of them.

well ty very much lol x

ok when vickymh have enough codes then can i have remaining plz as i can't buy that expensive milk compare to other when i have part time job...lol thanks in advance
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions