Expired

Need ebuyer next day delivery code

45 replies
Found 6th Jun 2010
I have 1 hour left, want to order something from ebuyer.
does anyone have a next day code

45 Comments

The code is TOPAYTHECHARGE

Banned

I have made a poem to accompany this thread. One day I hope to be as good as DJ1. Here it is:

No please no thank you,
get stuffed and pay full price.

Original Poster

Lol. Hilarious

Original Poster

vibeone;8773982

I have made a poem to accompany this thread. One day I hope to be as good … I have made a poem to accompany this thread. One day I hope to be as good as DJ1. Here it is:No please no thank you, get stuffed and pay full price.

I dont understand why people have to be so rude when other people post a thread. If you cant help the person and havent got anything nice to say. Then keep your mouth shut.

Banned

elena17484;8774008

I dont understand why people have to be so rude when other people post a … I dont understand why people have to be so rude when other people post a thread. If you cant help the person and havent got anything nice to say. Then keep your mouth shut.

Yes, I'm the rude one.

Original Poster

vibeone;8774024

Yes, I'm the rude one.

Pathetic

Banned

elena17484;8773989

Lol. Hilarious

it was quite funny :-D

Original Poster

colinsunderland;8774043

it was quite funny :-D

I wasnt laughing at vibe one. I was laughing at stevebl's post. His post was funny, Vibe one's was just rude.

Thanks Elena. Just ignore anything vibeone says :wink:

elena17484;8774036

Pathetic

Agreed it is pathetic, The gal asked for some help on a deals site. Thats the whole point of the site.
You wouldn't find this type of blatently rude comment on other sites such as moneysavingexpert!

Original Poster

stevebl;8774091

Thanks Elena. Just ignore anything vibeone says :wink:

No problem will do. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jonny619447;8774100

Agreed it is pathetic, The guy asked for some help on a deals site. Thats … Agreed it is pathetic, The guy asked for some help on a deals site. Thats the whole point of the site.You wouldn't find this type of blatently rude comment on other sites such as moneysavingexpert!

Girl asked for help. Not guy. Lol

no codes you have to pay if you want it quick

/thread

elena17484;8774108

No problem will do. :thumbsup:

Good. Its the number 1 rule on HUKD and should be in the T+Cs when you sign up :whistling:

Original Poster

boothy;8774114

no codes you have to pay if you want it quick/thread

Thank you.

Banned

jonny619447;8774100

Agreed it is pathetic, The guy asked for some help on a deals site. Thats … Agreed it is pathetic, The guy asked for some help on a deals site. Thats the whole point of the site.You wouldn't find this type of blatently rude comment on other sites such as moneysavingexpert!

Take it you've never been on MSE :w00t:

elena17484;8774111

How you doing :whistling:

Banned

stevebl;8774118

Good. Its the number 1 rule on HUKD and should be in the T+Cs when you … Good. Its the number 1 rule on HUKD and should be in the T+Cs when you sign up :whistling:

Who are you? Definately not someone capable of running a shopping forum. Pah!

vibeone;8774129

Who are you? Definately not someone capable of running a shopping forum. … Who are you? Definately not someone capable of running a shopping forum. Pah!

I'm Steven.

I know that's why I don't run the forum, the owners of the site do :thumbsup:

Banned

stevebl;8774141

I'm Steven.I know that's why I don't run the forum, the owners of the … I'm Steven.I know that's why I don't run the forum, the owners of the site do :thumbsup:

Thats what you think.

Original Poster

colinsunderland;8774128

Take it you've never been on MSE :w00t:How you doing :whistling:

Lol

vibeone;8774150

Thats what you think.

Ooops am I mistaken??:roll:

elena17484;8774111

This is the internet... you could be anyone, lol :thumbsup:

Ok, sorry post edited!

Original Poster

vibeone;8774150

Thats what you think.

why are you still talking. Is your life that boring that you have to be rude to people on here.

Banned

stevebl;8774159

Ooops am I mistaken??:roll:

Yes. Don't worry, easy mistake to make for a nobody.

elena17484;8774167

why are you still talking. Is your life that boring that you have to be … why are you still talking. Is your life that boring that you have to be rude to people on here.

To annoy you. Learn some manners in future.

elena17484;8774167

why are you still talking. Is your life that boring that you have to be … why are you still talking. Is your life that boring that you have to be rude to people on here.

Yeah why are you still talking vibeone??

Original Poster

vibeone;8774174

Yes. Don't worry, easy mistake to make for a nobody.To annoy you. Learn … Yes. Don't worry, easy mistake to make for a nobody.To annoy you. Learn some manners in future.

Your the one that started it with your rude comment

Banned

stevebl;8774178

Yeah why are you still talking vibeone??

Technically I'm typing. Unlike some here, I don't actually shout at the screen when people be all nasty and mean to me.

elena17484;8774183

Your the one that started it with your rude comment

No you did with your rude opening gambit.

vibeone;8774174

Yes. Don't worry, easy mistake to make for a nobody.To annoy you. Learn … Yes. Don't worry, easy mistake to make for a nobody.To annoy you. Learn some manners in future.

It also takes a nobody to think they run a forum

Original Poster

vibeone;8774197

Technically I'm typing. Unlike some here, I don't actually shout at the … Technically I'm typing. Unlike some here, I don't actually shout at the screen when people be all nasty and mean to me.No you did with your rude opening gambit.

No i just asked if anyone had a code for a retailer. Which Im not the only one that asks.

vibeone;8774197

Technically I'm typing. Unlike some here, I don't actually shout at the … Technically I'm typing. Unlike some here, I don't actually shout at the screen when people be all nasty and mean to me.No you did with your rude opening gambit.

Technically your typing in order to talk

Banned

stevebl;8774211

It also takes a nobody to think they run a forum

Not really. A nobody couldn't commend the respect and admiration from fellow users like I do.

You'll learn son, but for now, you're just a minnow, just a little voice sobbing quietly while I get on running this joint.

Banned

stevebl;8774218

Technically your typing in order to talk

No... there is no talking involved at any point.

vibeone;8774174

Vibeone = Kingtroller and HUKD's most annoying member!

Banned

elena17484;8774215

No i just asked if anyone had a code for a retailer. Which Im not the … No i just asked if anyone had a code for a retailer. Which Im not the only one that asks.

No, but other people don't ask in such a rude manner. Those people get codes.

jonny619447;8774233

Vibeone = Kingtroller and HUKD's most annoying member!

I'm taking that as a compliment - cheers son.

elena17484;8774215

No i just asked if anyone had a code for a retailer. Which Im not the … No i just asked if anyone had a code for a retailer. Which Im not the only one that asks.

Exactly vibeone it was a question. If she said "can I have a code for free next day delivery" then it would be rude without please but it was question. I think someone needs to learn some basic english grammar :thumbsup:

vibeone;8774226

Not really. A nobody couldn't commend the respect and admiration from … Not really. A nobody couldn't commend the respect and admiration from fellow users like I do.You'll learn son, but for now, you're just a minnow, just a little voice sobbing quietly while I get on running this joint.

LOL!! Can't commend the same respect and admiration in real life then? Is it because you're just a minnow in a real life. Roles reversed.

Banned

stevebl;8774245

Exactly vibeone it was a question. Would be rude if she said "can I have … Exactly vibeone it was a question. Would be rude if she said "can I have a code for free next day delivery" then would be rude without please but it was question. I think someone needs to learn some basic english grammar :thumbsup:

I agree http://kailashnadh.name/gb/files/smileys/smiley-rolleyes.gif

Banned

"Hey, even though I have a low post count and probably only use this forum to get codes off people, does anyone have a spare free delivery code please?

Thanks!"

Original Poster

thank you stevebl and colinsunderland.

vibeone;8774295

"Hey, even though I have a low post count and probably only use this … "Hey, even though I have a low post count and probably only use this forum to get codes off people, does anyone have a spare free delivery code please?Thanks!"

Wow you added please to a question that already made sense and wasn't rude without please, so what's your point please?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66712
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions