Groups
    EXPIRED

Need Fence Panels

Hi all

The fence needs replacing, can anyone suggest any hot deal right now for them?

B&Q do the 6x6ft panels for £18, with the 15% discount this weekend should take them down to £15 ish Wickes is a similar price

can anyone better the £15 mark for a 6x6ft panel?

5 Comments

have you tried homebase? they had a 15% discount on also

Original Poster

didn't think about homebase but just having a look on their website seems it's £18.5 for a 6x6 panel so no better than B&Q, but they don't have any for home delivery which would be an issue for me...

(thanks for the reply BTW)

the wicks ones are a better panel they have surports on both sides and are 15.28 if you are buying 5 or more. just done my garden with them.

Try your local free paper and look for local fence companies - they usually have good prices and deliver free. The more you buy the cheaper they get.

£15 is probably good for a 6' panel but i have found cheap don't last.
    We have panel that are 30+ years old because we paid a little more and did regular creosoting.

Original Poster

simon, which type of fence panels are the better quality option compared to the typical lap panels?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614497
      2. Free Codes from EGX66
      3. One for the mathmeticians1829
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422

See more discussions