cars turn invisible while playing online/ others cars also
no sound
sound distort on bumper view

anyothers please add

also is the 360 version having these problems also

by no means any fanboy arguing etc

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

and in tier 3 race corvette vs porsche the corvette wont pull away or work in any gear

Not noticed any glitches on the 360 version (yet!)

Haven't had any problems on the Xbox 360 yet (phew) But there was this one time when I was doing around 150mph in the "London River" map... and BOOM, my car was literally embedded into a chicane LOL... I swear, I'm not joking... I had to restart the race

But yea, apart from that, I'm all good =D

mus_ne;6347910

Haven't had any problems on the Xbox 360 yet (phew) But there was this … Haven't had any problems on the Xbox 360 yet (phew) But there was this one time when I was doing around 150mph in the "London River" map... and BOOM, my car was literally embedded into a chicane LOL... I swear, I'm not joking... I had to restart the race :pBut yea, apart from that, I'm all good =D

LOL I had that one too, couldnt go backwards or forwards!

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;6348378

LOL I had that one too, couldnt go backwards or forwards!

i had that but it was at the start of the race, my m8 had this problem also,
i think the game has quite a few bugs needing to be sorted out, hopefully an update will come soon, going to game to get and exchange for another disc incase that its my copy thats dodgy, if anyone else is having similer problems please post in here

forgot to add the new on is when you select restart reace the ps3 reboots ????????? wtf

dj_urban;6351100

i had that but it was at the start of the race, my m8 had this problem … i had that but it was at the start of the race, my m8 had this problem also, i think the game has quite a few bugs needing to be sorted out, hopefully an update will come soon, going to game to get and exchange for another disc incase that its my copy thats dodgy, if anyone else is having similer problems please post in hereforgot to add the new on is when you select restart reace the ps3 reboots ????????? wtf

Seriously??? WTF LOL!?

tried the pc demo, serious bugs! ati cards having major issues apparently. Might be a decent game when it works tho, until then gonna stick to most wanted and canyon.

Original Poster Banned

mus_ne;6359481

Seriously??? WTF LOL!?

:w00t: i could hardly believe it my self lol
Benjimoron;6359585

tried the pc demo, serious bugs! ati cards having major issues … tried the pc demo, serious bugs! ati cards having major issues apparently. Might be a decent game when it works tho, until then gonna stick to most wanted and canyon.

forgot to put the pc version in, not good that the pc version is the same, it is a really good game apart from all the bugs but the game seriously needs and update fast, this is the first game iv posted about or had problems with (bugs glitchs) too many

what I cant quite wrap my head round with this game is that in a car with better acceleration (on performance stats) I can still be out done in a drag race by a much slower car!

Original Poster Banned

imafish2002;6380603

what I cant quite wrap my head round with this game is that in a car with … what I cant quite wrap my head round with this game is that in a car with better acceleration (on performance stats) I can still be out done in a drag race by a much slower car!

i know i used the zonda f the fastest car in the game for acceleration, yet my m8s tier1 elise can beat it wtf lol

and (ver 1.01) update is avalible not looked to see what the update was for yet

just looked on a forum turns out all ea have done is ( turned body deformation on wtf that was supposed to be on in the first place i did wonder about why i had damage on full only had a cracked windscreen etc and also some of the many bugs, i did read a few reports still going around that the bugs mentioned in this thread are still occuring )

I was playing driver duels yesterday and my car was completely invisible

don't know wtf was going on.

Original Poster Banned

mus_ne;6380813

I was playing driver duels yesterday and my car was completely invisible … I was playing driver duels yesterday and my car was completely invisible :|don't know wtf was going on.

that happened to me any times now or my m8's car will do the same

Original Poster Banned

came across this by accident

tier 2 subaru v evo

what happened was i was losing the race by 2-3 secs pressed start hit replay then circle then start and i came first won the race wtf

so i did it agian but to the first corner and it tells you the rival is too far ahead but you still win the race wtf

so i tried it with another race in car battle tier 2 but didnt work only that race so if you want you can keep doing it and get $160,000 a race lol and driver points exp
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to buy women's socks1222
    2. Donate 2nd hand toys in good condition710
    3. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?33
    4. Amazon - No more easy returns?813

See more discussions