Groups
    EXPIRED

Need FREE webhost without ads/banners etc

As the title says. Just need to host a htm file with a few pics.

Thanks !

12 Comments

I'm looking for the same thing Cyrus. By searching on google I found lots that claim their hosting is ad-free, but they seem to slip them in there anyway.

I'm hoping a member will be able to recommend somewhere they've come across.

Thanks, Steve

most isp's give you some kind of free space evan if its yourname.your.sip.com
    you can also buy domain names from companys that offer free url marsking. So people type ]yourdomain.com and what they see is served from yourname.your.isp.com without them ever knowing. (Unless they look at the source)

Freeola.com is one example of an isp that give free webspace with internet.

How much space you need? PM Me, as I may be able to help you out

Sod it FREEOLA.NET

I had a look at the freeola site and it's only free if you sign up to their internet connection. This is from their website:

"Free hosting offer available to UK residents only and subject to terms and conditions and a Freeola connection to the internet (you can choose from our Pay As You Go or Anytime dial-up connection or high-speed broadband options)"

Well I am with them, and I dont mind giving someone a account, as we dont use it, so someone may aswell make some use of it. First come first served though, through pm

freehostia.com

Absolutely FREE
    Data storage: 250 MB
    Monthly bandwidth: 5 GB
    Hosting for 1 domain
    5 subdomains
    NO ADS

Perl enabled
    PHP enabled
    1 MySQL database
    10 MB MySQL DB space
    PHPMyAdmin
    Over 3,000 Perl modules

3 POP3 accounts
    3 Email aliases
    SpamAssassin protection
    E-mail filters
    Webmail service
    POP3 access/no SMTP
    "Catch-all" emails

Ive used them in the past, no problems with them, little slow at times but hey its free.

Kzeove

Well I am with them, and I dont mind giving someone a account, as we dont … Well I am with them, and I dont mind giving someone a account, as we dont use it, so someone may aswell make some use of it.

Their website says you can only upload files using their internet connection so that makes it a bit tricky. I would imagine that there are ways around this, like uploading photos to a free photo site and linking to them. :thumbsup:

Erm, swear I read about FTP, hang on

Address: [url]www.duchesst.freeola.net[/url]

I sent you your FTP details, let me know how it goes and leave me some rep

Thanks Kzeove. Am having broadband problems at the moment but I'll let you know as soon as I've tried it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions