Groups
    EXPIRED

Need Help

Banned
    Hi, i just joined and read the rules, i noticed that you cant list more than 2 of the same things
    Can i list about 6 or 7 phones if they are all differant?
    thanks

8 Comments

The full rules are here
    hotukdeals.com/ite…gu/

I think the only rule relating to number of items is the one you already
    know. ie no more than two of one item so you should be ok.
    Best bet would maybe be to contact a mod using contact us at the bottom
    of the page

Original Poster Banned

Ok, Thanks.
    I think i will be ok
    ill risk it
    Thanks

Should be Ok so long as you arent seen to be a trader ie. just old phones you have sitting around not new or high end phones, regular buyers may expect you to send before payment and ideally provide ebay feedback or from another forum etc. Photo's are a must (ideally with your HUKD user name and date on). Nice to see somebody actually reading the rules before jumping in and listing!

Banned

Yea, You can list them. Aslong as you dont list more than 2 of the same thing.

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;4454013

Should be Ok so long as you arent seen to be a trader ie. just old phones … Should be Ok so long as you arent seen to be a trader ie. just old phones you have sitting around not new or high end phones, regular buyers may expect you to send before payment and ideally provide ebay feedback or from another forum etc. Photo's are a must (ideally with your HUKD user name and date on). Nice to see somebody actually reading the rules before jumping in and listing!

I do have ebay feedback!
    Thanks

Banned

as hurltzer said, if it is seen as trading behaviour you will not be allowed to sell them, and after reading this hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/ i would say trade like behaviour

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4454043

as hurltzer said, if it is seen as trading behaviour you will not be … as hurltzer said, if it is seen as trading behaviour you will not be allowed to sell them, and after reading this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/344758/i-want-a-small-simple-phone/ i would say trade like behaviour

Trade Behavour?
    :thinking:
    Not Me

supermod

Thread locked.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Three connection910
    2. DVD storage34
    3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44
    4. Iphone 7 - What Case?617

See more discussions