Found 4th Jun 2009
Got my nieces staying over and they want some costume jewelery for a party next week but being a bloke i never get involved with this stuff lol
anyway anyone dealt with this site?
razamatazjewellery.co.uk/
mainly interested in how fast delivery is, as the do is next week we need the kit pronto.

8 Comments

Can't help with your question above - not sure if this is worth mentioning...

In Tesco this week I noticed an offer BOGOF for boxes of beads to make up necklaces and bracelets... the girls could make their own! Not sure of the age of your nieces - but worth mentioning!

Oh the boxes were £4 each.

I would recommend buying the ex store stuff on ebay lots of bundles on there, how old are they?

Do you have a Claire's around your way?

Guess you probably wouldn't know...

greg_68;5402230

Do you have a Claire's around your way?Guess you probably wouldn't know...

Claire's is like a goldmine for girlie stuff, but very expensive so ideal for buyign a lot of things at once

Original Poster

greg_68;5402230

Do you have a Claire's around your way?Guess you probably wouldn't know...

Claires? I'm sure theres a bird up the road called that, dunno what shes got to do with owt tho!!

cheers peeps will give them the info but they kinda like some of the stuff on the razmataz site so will give it a go first

Ooh you spoil them! ;-)

Hope they have fun

Original Poster

Butterflies;5403399

Ooh you spoil them! ;-)Hope they have fun

Depends on the definition of fun

Original Poster

k everyone thanks for help, large parcel arrived this morn to sound of lots of squealing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions