Groups

Need Help / Advice planning holiday - HELP Majorca Peurto Pollensa

We are two families wanting to go to the Peurto Pollensa region in Majorca, 4 X Adults, 4 X Children aged between 2 - 7. May 16th - 23rd 2009
    We would prefer to stay centrally in the resort to avoid having to hire a car, we would like to stay together so either a 4 bedroomed villa or apartment.
    If anyone can recommend accomodation, airport transfers, any tips it would be very much appreciated.
    Also if any cheap flight are out there please let me know (from northern airports).

3 Comments

I have had some good deals with accomodation from Ebay (believe it or not!) and they have quite a few on at the moment for Peurto Pollensa. Resort Hopper are usually the cheapest for transfers. I got 2 flights to Majorca in March for £75 each - I booked with the dreaded Ryanair back in November. Try [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url] for cheap flights - but make sure you book your flights before the accomodation. Good luck.

Original Poster

Thanks - checking ebay now!

Hi, I have regularly used a company called villaparade.co.uk who have villas in pollensa which include a hire car. They can arrange welcome hampers etc. It might at least give you some prices for comparison. kind regards
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270924
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72844189

See more discussions