Groups

Need help again

Seriously feel like CRAP, so was wondering if someone kind could find me a lan driver for a Sony Vaio PCG-7M1M.

Thanks!!!

Will give rep.

9 Comments

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6510311

http://www.pcdevicedrivers.net/vaio-driver.php?gclid=COOYhIXiq50CFaBb4wodn3q7kw

You need the internet for it to download and search it dont you?

Met-Cast;6510325

You need the internet for it to download and search it dont you?

yeah so download it on the pc your on and then transfer to a usb thumb drive...
    or surely the laptop has wireless? or at least an adaptor?

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6510361

yeah so download it on the pc your on and then transfer to a usb thumb … yeah so download it on the pc your on and then transfer to a usb thumb drive...or surely the laptop has wireless? or at least an adaptor?

I mean internet to download and search what drivers the pc needs (it'll need internet on the laptop I need it on)
    It does but don't you need a driver first?

Met-Cast;6510401

I mean internet to download and search what drivers the pc needs (it'll … I mean internet to download and search what drivers the pc needs (it'll need internet on the laptop I need it on)It does but don't you need a driver first?

Download what you need now and put them on a usb device, Do you want us to send you them on a cd or what?

You asked us to find one and now you have it.

jon1000jon;6510462

Download what you need now and put them on a usb device, Do you want us … Download what you need now and put them on a usb device, Do you want us to send you them on a cd or what?You asked us to find one and now you have it.

but that program needs to access the internet to work...thus even if you download it , place it on a usb drive it wont do anything.

i have found the ethernet link for him and sent it via MSN then he can use the program do get the rest

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6510462

Download what you need now and put them on a usb device, Do you want us … Download what you need now and put them on a usb device, Do you want us to send you them on a cd or what?You asked us to find one and now you have it.

Where is the driver you found me?
    That's all I wanted nocd or anything I have a usb.
    I hope your not taking the p mate.

Anyway here's some rep for you both for helping.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;6510622

but that program needs to access the internet to work...thus even if you … but that program needs to access the internet to work...thus even if you download it , place it on a usb drive it wont do anything.i have found the ethernet link for him and sent it via MSN then he can use the program do get the rest

Thank you sooo much mate

Met-Cast;6510633

Thank you sooo much mate

anytime fella.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions