Need help buying a TV for bedroom

Posted 16th Oct
guys need some advice looking to buy a tv for my room. something not to big maybe a 40inch but my budget is £200. any recommendations please. i have checked this site n google but nothing so far. thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
What have you got downstairs? Could you not upgrade your downstairs tv and use old tv for bedroom??
toonsquirel16/10/2019 13:24

What have you got downstairs? Could you not upgrade your downstairs tv and …What have you got downstairs? Could you not upgrade your downstairs tv and use old tv for bedroom??

Ive got a 65inch downstairs which is new so it will be to big for the room. It doesnt even have to be 4k just a smart tv.
adeljay9216/10/2019 13:28

Ive got a 65inch downstairs which is new so it will be to big for the …Ive got a 65inch downstairs which is new so it will be to big for the room. It doesnt even have to be 4k just a smart tv.

I just thought if your downstairs was still a 42” 1080 it’d be good to swap but if you’ve a good one downstairs wait til Black Friday Tesco and Asda always have a bargain 42” for like £100 or you’ll get a 42” 4K for around your £200.
Yup wait till next month and you'll prob find something decent for <£200.
Thanks guys will just wait
Would the bedroom tv be used a lot? Would you be tempted to look on gumtree? Got a nice 32 inch Sony off there for 40 quid, not a smart tv and 1080i but works well.

Just a thought as there are quite a few tv's going for cheap these days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants