Groups

Need help buying Wii

i phoned Hmv tax free and they have two deals on Wii.

1 just the console at £153.00
    2 console and any three wii games from the shop at 263.00

i am tempted at the console and then might games later on from the deals here

what do u guys think, what should i do????

7 Comments

£110 for 3 games = insane. Console alone is better value.

Unless it is Guitar Hero, Wii fit and mario Kart it is console only for definite.

Original Poster

monkey.nut;2051203

Unless it is Guitar Hero, Wii fit and mario Kart it is console only for … Unless it is Guitar Hero, Wii fit and mario Kart it is console only for definite.

they have all three

Are they available in the offer then? HMV normally only offer console + any 3 games under £40 to prevent people making use of it (Though mario kart would be fine if it's in stock).

Original Poster

seancampbell;2051293

Are they available in the offer then? HMV normally only offer console + … Are they available in the offer then? HMV normally only offer console + any 3 games under £40 to prevent people making use of it (Though mario kart would be fine if it's in stock).

the guy on the phone said any three games not sure if high priced games are part of offer or what, i have to confirm that.

which other games are worth considering??

Get the console only, then you can get games seperately. Wii's are brilliant!

Original Poster

richhock;2052704

Get the console only, then you can get games seperately. Wii's are … Get the console only, then you can get games seperately. Wii's are brilliant!

i will check with them and see if the mario cart, wiifit and guitar hero can be bought with the console for 263.00 then its great will get it.

thanks for your replies appreciate your help guys

any one know anything about chipped wii
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25101
      2. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262
      4. word association Game73944483

See more discussions