Groups

Need help choosing a food processor thingy- cheapest wanted!!

Hiya,
    I need to buy a food processor and I want to be able to use it to do like smoothies, where you add ice in there too and it'll just whizz it all up. I've been looking on Argos but not sure which one would chop up the ice etc. Can anyone help? (And no I don't want to just add the ice after I've whizzed it up!!)
    Many thanks in advance x x x

7 Comments

Lloyds pharmacy have a kenwood smoothie maker £15

Get a high powered one otherwise it wont crush the ice.

LJM;6105913

Get a high powered one otherwise it wont crush the ice.

No good being high powered if the blades are crap.

These crush ice according to description but not cheap!

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

EDIT: This one at £19.49 does.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

[LIST]
    [*]420 watts.
    [*]1.75 litre capacity.
    [*]2 speeds.
    [*]Pulse function.
    [*]Ice crushing function.
    [*]Dispensing tap.
    [*]Stir stick.
    [*]Stainless steel blades.
    [*]Safety lock.
    [*]Easy clean.
    [*]Dishwasher safe blender jar.
    [*]Non slip feet.[/LIST]I'd recommend taking the three year cover at £4.99 on that.

Original Poster

Thank you all for your help and thanks Harltzer- will look at the cheapo one lol. (Second baby on the way so need it as cheap as possible!!)

midjet666;6106341

Thank you all for your help and thanks Harltzer- will look at the cheapo … Thank you all for your help and thanks Harltzer- will look at the cheapo one lol. (Second baby on the way so need it as cheap as possible!!)

Thats why I suggest taking the 3 year cover for a fiver, you never know IF its still working towards the end of 3 years it may get accidentaly dropped and need to be replaced under the accidental damage part of the cover!:whistling:

And congrats on baby number two! When is he/she due?

Original Poster

harlzter;6106472

Thats why I suggest taking the 3 year cover for a fiver, you never know … Thats why I suggest taking the 3 year cover for a fiver, you never know IF its still working towards the end of 3 years it may get accidentaly dropped and need to be replaced under the accidental damage part of the cover!:whistling:And congrats on baby number two! When is he/she due?

Lol, good idea :thumbsup: baby's due September 23rd but it feels like it's trying the great escape- I'm in agony!! I'm hoping it hurries up soon! How are you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions