Groups

Need help choosing a phone

I would be grateful for any advice

I have a BlackBerry Curve on Vodafone, but am unhappy with it, and will be returning it on Monday. Question is, what do I exchange it for?

Drat - I can't add links to this post (what's that all about, anyway??) - I'll add them in the next.. hold on...

12 Comments

Original Poster

Here are ]the phones currently catching my eye:
    ]Sony Ericsson C902 Black
    ]Sony Ericsson W960i
    ]Samsung i640

Any other suggestions?
    My "wants" include:
    - decent camera (3mp or above)
    - Wi-Fi
    - large screen
    - ability to add programs (i.e. smartphone)

Unfortunately, it has to be from Vodafone - all suggestions, opinions, recommendations, experiences welcome!

Mate bought C902 a couple a weeks ago, couldn't fault it. feels camera is great, along with usability, quite nifty camera buttons by the screen. And its a sony erricson, always liked their phones. Doesn't have Wifi.

Original Poster

Thanks for that, spobby. Rep added.

Does anyone know if any/all of these phones are 3g or not?

try N95 the newest range
    ask them to give u demo so you can choose better

i really like the look of Sony Ericsson C902 Black it looks amazing and so there for i was reading reveiws on it and everyone says its amazing so i would recomend this on mate happy hunting

a direct move on would be the Samsung SPH-i325 Ace

gsmarena.com/sam…php

recently got a nokia n95 and not impressed, slow sluggish user interface makes it hard to use but while im here its on ebay *********.co.uk/ws/…283 dont know if your allowed to advertise on here but worth a go

kiwinator;2407320

recently got a nokia n95 and not impressed, slow sluggish user interface … recently got a nokia n95 and not impressed, slow sluggish user interface makes it hard to use but while im here its on ebay http://*********.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180258088283 dont know if your allowed to advertise on here but worth a go

tiny.cc/USzSa

was it bought white ?

myaser88;2407348

http://tiny.cc/USzSawas it bought white ?

what do you mean was it bought white??

Original Poster

N95 comes in white (which was the regular one) or in black (which has 8gb of storage built-in)

What colour is yours?

the regular one

If you have an O2 store, espicially in my local one, you can test the latest phones in their.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions