Groups

Need help choosing a phone that can open full web pages

Hi all, im looking to get a new contract phone, I have an idea of the spec i want but theres one thing im not sure about.. I need the phone to be able to use the website fantasystakes.com its a weekly fantasy football website and would be really handy if i could access it on the move!

what is it in the spec of a phone im looking for?

i know the iphone can handle it fine, but my brothers LGCookie cant.. if anyone has a half decent phone, would you mind trying it for me? I would show my appriciation with reps

Cheers

5 Comments

Try installing Opera Mini on the Cookie, i've just accessed that site using the LG Viewty with Opera Mini

opera.com/mini/

Original Poster

RedIron;5509572

Try installing Opera Mini on the Cookie, i've just accessed that site … Try installing Opera Mini on the Cookie, i've just accessed that site using the LG Viewty with Opera Minihttp://www.opera.com/mini/

looks interesting, cheers! if that works it could save me alot of money because cookies can be picked up pretty cheap.. ill let you know how i get on

chrisharry12345;5509592

looks interesting, cheers! if that works it could save me alot of money … looks interesting, cheers! if that works it could save me alot of money because cookies can be picked up pretty cheap.. ill let you know how i get on

No problems :thumbsup:

The easiest way to download it is to go to this address on the Cookie;

mini.opera.com

Original Poster

Probably will have to wait a few days to get my brothers cookie to try it, so any other feedback in the meantime would be appriciated

+Rep to rediron, nice link!

htc touch diamond - brill for browsing with opera

there's a brand new one for sale on here somewhere for 150
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …911
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)77
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646

See more discussions