Groups

need help findin a gift..

hey ppl.. very quick question.. any1 know wer i could fing a big mug with marshmallows n a whisk set thingybob as a gift for my secret santa fron the high st?
    im plannin on goin out on my lunch break in an hour for an hour into manchester city centre.
    very much appreciated..

15 Comments

i've seen them in boots part of the 3 for 2, so if you still got a couple of other bits get it for free

found something similar on the website but its not the one I seen: boots.com/web…552

next do these sort of things.

bhs always have these too

Whittards normally do stuff like that

Banned

tesco have some x

you have a fairly decent choice there as bhs, boots, next and wittards are all in the city centre... only have a tesco metro on the high street lisa

I know they had some in Home Bargains in Sheffield, not sure if there is one in Manchester City Centre though.

Original Poster

cheers ppls, ur truley are legends!!!

Original Poster

can u believe it.. i went to all of them places..
    whittards - sold out,
    boots - sold out,
    next - never heard of it..
    bhs - sold out!

red_one;3769045

can u believe it.. i went to all of them places.. whittards - sold out, … can u believe it.. i went to all of them places.. whittards - sold out, boots - sold out, next - never heard of it.. bhs - sold out!

you have never heard of Next or they had never heard of the product??????

bought my nephews/nieces one of these each from ]Wilkinsons on Fri, only £6 each

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0269948/0269948_m.jpg

Original Poster

greg_68;3769105

you have never heard of Next or they had never heard of the product??????

lol no sorry they aint eva heard of it..

Original Poster

choc1969;3769122

bought my nephews/nieces one of these each from ]Wilkinsons on Fri, only … bought my nephews/nieces one of these each from ]Wilkinsons on Fri, only £6 each

yea.. i seen that online, but there aint a wilko's ere in manchester :x

Oh...TK Maxx, they usually have loads

Original Poster

i ended up goin Lush n got some stuff from there, they had a really nice xmas selection. cheers for all your helps tho!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211884
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764654
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24105
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions