EXPIRED

Need help .... finding a cheap b&b near silverstone

parents & brothers going to the renault event on 4&th july and need 2 rooms for the saturday night

i ahve tried travelodge, premier inn and express inns and cannot find less than £60 a night each room, anyone find cheaper ?

7 Comments

Snap - we got tickets and found the same problem. I think the only option (for us anyway) is a Travelodge further away and travel in each day. Good luck in finding somewhere.

Original Poster

we live quite close but my dad doesn't wanna drive there (3 hours ish drive) then have to drive back home, then drive up again on sunday

gonna have to keep looking

We found that there are plenty of small hotels and b&b in Northampton, which is not too far With breakfast for £50 a room, [url]www.hotels.com[/url] and put in Towcester as the town.

try

[url]www.laterooms.co.uk[/url]

we use this site at work all the time.

You could camp?

Original Poster

my brothers are camping but my parents aren't the type too ...... some generous soul sent me a pm of some links to cheap rooms :-D

faevilangel;5265781

my brothers are camping but my parents aren't the type too ...... some … my brothers are camping but my parents aren't the type too ...... some generous soul sent me a pm of some links to cheap rooms :-D

Yes I used to stay as my ex's bro's house so will have drive, only Nottingham so no so far.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions