Groups
    EXPIRED

Need help finding a retro toy please

I thought i'd try and find an old toy that my brother used to love but not having much luck with google searching.
    Its called a Photon gun - some of you may remember it!!
    Would love to buy him this for xmas if anyone can point me in the right direction.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Here it is...
    http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1531/6751937/23519440/393117892.jpg

if you would have asked this 2 weeks ago then maybe you might have bought one did some searching and one sold on ebay us for $9.99 on the 24th & 25th of last month with different sellers. so there are some out there...just not very many haha

Original Poster

Aww, checked on ebay and some online retro toy stores but no luck yet!!
    I'll keep checking ebay i suppose, thanks

no worries! i seemed to get better results once i had found what it was called as putting photon gun in google gave me too many things to look through haha

Vintage Entertech Photon laser phaser tag target game

that is what its called/gave me better search results and was made in 1986, hope that helps and good luck with your search

Original Poster

Peterdj41

no worries! i seemed to get better results once i had found what it was … no worries! i seemed to get better results once i had found what it was called as putting photon gun in google gave me too many things to look through hahaVintage Entertech Photon laser phaser tag target gamethat is what its called/gave me better search results and was made in 1986, hope that helps and good luck with your search

Great stuff, thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions