Groups
    EXPIRED

Need help finding: Russell Hobbs Deluxe 4 Slice Toaster 18117 - for less than £49.99

Needs to be instock for collection or delivery... I'm in the West Midlands area. Been searching for this toaster for ages, cheapest I can find is £39.99 on Tesco Outlet (eBay) but worried about the Warranty as they have a 'not so good' reputation - rather buy from a reputable seller (High Street) :(.

6 Comments

argos.co.uk/web…ell hobbs deluxe 4 slice toaster#

£42.69 sorry no direct link Reserve now for store pick-up in 2-3 days
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 31st Dec 2010

Original Poster

chalkysoil

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002451&langId=-1&searchTerms=russell hobbs deluxe 4 slice toaster#£42.69 sorry no direct link Reserve now for store pick-up in 2-3 days

I've tried here but no stock local to me... Have even done a search for up to 80miles away (was prepared to travel) but still no stock. Have contacted Argos customer services who have no idea if/when it will come back in stock & can't tell me if there are any stores within the UK that have it :(.

Pixmania? £37 plus delivery,there was a 2.5% off code on here earlier and quidco too

toaster

Original Poster

grabbit

Pixmania? £37 plus delivery,there was a 2.5% off code on here earlier and … Pixmania? £37 plus delivery,there was a 2.5% off code on here earlier and quidco tootoaster

Have had problems with Pixmania before, won't touch them with a bargepole - deal or no deal lol. Thanks for the info though

Amazon have them in stock but they are £49.99 no stock any or the argos's by me I did have a look.

no argos near me has them in stock and i've tried a few different london postcodes with no luck either.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX33
      2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions