Groups

need help finding some information

i need to find out about a company in swansea called electronics and it solutions .......

have tried googling and got nothing

i think they run a website under a different name

10 Comments

see if ]this helps!

Might be the first result - Swansea ITeC?

Amb

Original Poster

Ambdon;4484776

see if ]this helps!Might be the first result - Swansea ITeC?Amb

thanks .......... i found an odd transaction on my bank statement & all im told by my bank its electronics & it solutions in swansea .... for pc upgrades :thinking:

im worried about my card now :x

ah right... some companies use a different name as their registered company name rather than their operating name...

If you search for "electroncs & it solutions" - you get ]this
    Looking in companies house:
    the company is based in: 60 MANSEL STREET, SWANSEA
    the registered number is: 06577210
    Check out the details at ]company house (they seem to be changed their name now - or there might be loads of companies being run by one dude!)

IF you ]google their address, it appears to be an accounting company... did you use them by any chance?

Original Poster

Ambdon;4485014

ah right... some companies use a different name as their registered … ah right... some companies use a different name as their registered company name rather than their operating name...Based on what your bank told you:the company is based in: 60 MANSEL STREET, SWANSEAthe registered number is: 06577210Check out the details at ]company houseIF you ]google their address, it appears to be an accounting company... did you use them by any chance?

never had to use any accounting ....... never been to swansea :lol: im trying to see if they are the name behind a major website i use ........ sites i have used that i remembered are amazon, play, sendit, paypal, bigpockets ...... which they will all show as the web addy .... can you find any websites based in swansea :thinking:

this is seeming more and more fishy (i have never used my card on a website i don't trust) unless it was a card clone :roll:

yeah sounds a bit dodgy to me too! been to any dodgy restaurants or petrol stations???

just tell the bank it looks like a dodgy transaction and see what they can do... they are normally quite good - i remember my flatmate once had some guy in canada ordering plastic pipes on his credit card! lol

Got the name & address of the GM should you need it - 26 years old :w00t:

Database I have has the same trading name as your OP.

Edit - also linked to Electronics & Computers Limited and Phone Alliance Limited.

If you need anything give me a shout.

Original Poster

Ambdon;4485114

yeah sounds a bit dodgy to me too! been to any dodgy restaurants or … yeah sounds a bit dodgy to me too! been to any dodgy restaurants or petrol stations??? :Djust tell the bank it looks like a dodgy transaction and see what they can do... they are normally quite good - i remember my flatmate once had some guy in canada ordering plastic pipes on his credit card! lol

doing it now thanks for help

Original Poster

AberBargoed;4485144

Got the name & address of the GM should you need it - 26 years old … Got the name & address of the GM should you need it - 26 years old :w00t:Database I have has the same trading name as your OP.Edit - also linked to Electronics & Computers Limited and Phone Alliance Limited.If you need anything give me a shout.

any info you have will be helpful .......... its been passed to fraud @ my bank

good luck with it! hope it wasn't too much and u get the money back! :thumbsup:

No worries mate, drop me a PM with your email and I'll send you what i've got (will be in excel format) :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions