Groups
    EXPIRED

need help finding somewhere to buy bikinis in seperates.

hi all just shopping around for some stuff for my holidays not going till june but was thinking if i buy now i will get some good deals rather than waiting till the summer.

i want some bikini's but need to buy in seperates as top half is bigger than the bottom lol. and alot of what i am finding is coming in sets(no good to me) so if you know any sites i can go on that sell tops separate from the bottoms then please post below. thankyou.

13 Comments

primark, buy two sets, don't need to worry about the price

i envy you, not needing to diet before buying a bikini!!!!!!

even wearing a bikini is out of my range, diet not not.

Original Poster

blackpeppa;4048471

primark, buy two sets, don't need to worry about the pricei envy you, not … primark, buy two sets, don't need to worry about the pricei envy you, not needing to diet before buying a bikini!!!!!!even wearing a bikini is out of my range, diet not not.

oh believe me still need to lose some of my stomach i am not skinny. do you know what size the bikini tops go up to as my primark is like 30 minutes drive away.

Someone has posted a bra stop post - I shall try to find the link for you!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ry/

There might be something for you there

I also have the same problem! Huge Ass - Even Bigger boobs

Original Poster

Butterflies;4048592

Someone has posted a bra stop post - I shall try to find the link for you!

thanks.

Tescos are putting out their beach wear this week!!!!

Original Poster

wendyak;4048805

Tescos are putting out their beach wear this week!!!!

the only problem i have is the top half going big enough and pretty as i am only 25 so dont want something big and floral i want nice and pretty pink but i am a 36FF.

M&S sell separates but I think they only go up to a 36F or a bigger back rather than cup size. marksandspencer.com/gp/…e=1

Original Poster

yeah may try going for 38 F instead may fit and if not theres always returns thanks.

bravissimo do lager sized tops! i always got with plainer colours then just buy cheaper bottoms coz they aint half expensive!

debenhams do separates

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4049560

Matalan do separates too, different styles to suit your shape, also I … Matalan do separates too, different styles to suit your shape, also I think Next do, in fact most places tend to now:thumbsup:Check out Dorothy Perkins, they do them too, some quite nice styles, up to a size 20

cheers lol size 20 i am only a size 12 just top half thats big lol.:roll:

I went to Matalan today and not much left, bought a bikini in size 16 for 98p though.Beads on the straps, funky pattern,you know the type.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions